February 17, 2010

Where'd it go?


So... last night I attended my first ever Drag Show and I have to say it was pretty amazing. It goes with out saying that the music, makeup and costumes were beyond over the top, but that is what made it so awesome. Everyone was having a good time and enjoying the performance.

The first song all the women came on stage to the song that goes "I'm coming out. I want the world to know, going to let it show". It was hilarious! They all looked so good! Most of them had pretty hot bods, very sculpted legs that I was envious of. (BTW I don't know if "women" is the correct term to call men in drag, but they looked like gorgeous women last night so I am calling them women).


There was probably about 10-15 different songs that they did acts too. Some were more risque then others... the most risque had to have been when the one woman flashed the audience all his/her bits... but the only thing was, there were no bits... Either they were really well tucked back or he didn't have any bits anymore? It was an interesting surprise nontheless.

I think I would definitely go back. The energy was super positive and it was really neat to see people doing what they want to do.  Everyone was just enjoying themselves and having fun. I didn't realize that Montreal had such a huge gay population either. Apparently 10% of Montreal's population says they are not heterosexual. It is second only to San Francisco in North America for the highest proportion of not straight people. Just some random fun facts for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment