February 16, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Bazaar

 


On Saturday I stumbled upon a little craft show up in the Mile End. It was Valentines Day themed (sorta) and there was lots of neat little things and cupcakes.  I bought the print shown above. It made me laugh when I saw it so I knew I needed to have it. I love her get up.  I just need to find a frame for it! I feel badly, but I can't remember the name of the woman I bought it from! Sorry!!

There were also these really cute felted animal heads mounted on circles of wood. They had donkeys, moose, deers and cows. They were pretty amazing!!!  I wish in retrospect that I had bought one, but they were $40 and I wasn't 100% sure if I could justify that expense. The guy doesn't have a website, but I grabbed one of his cards for me to remember: "Felt Factory" Sabine Alpers, feltfactory@yahoo.com.

After the craft fair, we were craving a bagel so we walked a block down the street to:


It is one of the best/most famous places in town to get bagels. We walked in and both realized that we didn't have any cash, and so the guy behind the counter was super generous and gave us 4 fresh, sesame bagels for FREE!  He was totally hitting on us (too bad we both weren't interested) but it was worth it. They were so warm, perfectly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside... hmmm, nothing is better then a fresh bagels!!!!!  They had just come out of the big oven!

What a good day... craft fairs and free food?!! How can you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment