April 18, 2010

"You're just a riddle in the Sky"

Recently, this musician was brought to my attention: The Tallest Man On Earth




He just did a show here in Montreal, but unfortunately I found out about him a little bit too late.  It would have been a really awesome show to see live!

Since this song I decided to post is about birds, I feel I have to bring up my little escapade into "birding" today.  I saw this really beautiful bird in my back yard and I had to know what it was!!!  The only thing I have found to be similar is the "Red-winged Black Bird".


But I am not 100% convinced that it is the same one because the bird I saw today had much cooler looking markings on the wing...  and apparently these birds are really common to see... so I got all excited for nothing.  The tree in my current backyard must be a sanctuary of sorts for birds because I see so many birds all the time. OH and hear them "singing" all the time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how lovely to have birds singing outside, do you have a bird book?

    ReplyDelete